This wine is obtained from Pedro Ximénez grapes passed by means of the technique of “asoleo”. The fermentation of the musts obtained is stopped with wine alcohol. Its aging is exclusively oxidative. It can be consumed at room temperature or cold between 12 and 14ºC.
- Alcohol content: 18.50 ± 0.5% v/v
- Total acidity as tartaric acid: 4-6 g/l
- Volatile acidity such as acetic acid: <0.8 g/l
- Total sulfur dioxide: <20 mg/l
- Reducing sugars: <5 g/ l
- Appearance: Bright
- Color: Mahogany
- Smell: Notes of nuts andenvinada wood.
- Taste: It has a lot of body, it is intense, round, and soft on the palate. Highlight the wood notes. Persistence in the mouth