La Giraldilla P
This wine is made by a complete fermentation process of the Palomino grape-juice. Once this is complete, alcohol is added until an alcohol grade of 15%vol. is reached to develop the natural yeast membrane, and in that moment the biological ageing begins. Once the wine has acquired characteristics typical of fine wine, the wines destined to the elaboration of this wine are selected by means of an organoleptic examination.The selected wines are alcoholized up to 18% and are introduced into the oxidative aging system, where it stays for over 20 years. Can be consumed at room temperature or between 12-14oC.
- Alcohol content: 18.50 ± 0.5% v/v
- Total acidity as tartaric acid: 4-6 g/l
- Volatile acidity such as acetic acid: <0.8 g/l
- Total sulfur dioxide: <20 mg/l
- Reducing sugars: <5 g/ l
- Appearance: Bright
- Color: Chestnut-mahogany
- Smell: Intense, slightly sharp, presenting notes of hazelnuts and wood.
- Taste: Very good on the palate, warm, dry, velvety, and full-bodied. Highlight the wood notes. Great persistence in the mouth