This wine is made by a complete fermentation process of the Palomino grape-juice. Once this is complete, alcohol is added until an alcohol grade of 15%vol. is reached to develop the natural yeast membrane, and in that moment the biological ageing begins. Once the wine has acquired characteristics typical of fine wine, the wines destined to the elaboration of this wine are selected by means of an organoleptic examination.The selected wines are alcoholized up to 17% and are introduced into the oxidative aging system.
- Alcohol content: 17.50 ± 0.5% v/v
- Total acidity as tartaric acid: 4-6 g/l
- Volatile acidity such as acetic acid: <0.8 g/l
- Reducing sugars: <5 g/l
- Appearance: Bright
- Color: Topaz to amber
- Smell: Notes of nuts andenvinada wood.
- Taste: It has a balanced acidity, it is dry, sharp and with notes of nuts and wood.