The first references of this House-Cellar date back to 1711, it was built in the XVIII century at the request of the Diosdado family, being part of the marquisate of San Gil with posteriority. It is an area with a large extension (4000m2) limited by an Almohad fortress and with views to the Plaza de America and the church of Santa Maria de la Oliva. Many writers, musicians, intellectuals, and bull fighters have visited it, among them were Pio Baroja, Fernando Villalón and Azorín.
Marquis de San Gil
Sister of the Marquis of San Gil, the 3rd of 8 siblings, Margarita Halcón faces this new project called Bodegas Halcón. Even though the cellar was already formed and in operation she decided in 2015 to take on this task and make several improvements along with some fine tuning.